[OpenSIPS-Users] [OpenSIPS-Devel] [RELEASES] Planing OpenSIPS 1.11.0 major

Kneeoh kneeoh at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 14 16:00:32 CET 2013

Bogdan, what i'm interested in is 3 things. I'll expand on the distributed dialog request:

1. Have multiple Opensips write their dialog data to the cachedb engine of my choice so that if one goes down the others can respond for that dialog. (assuming i do ip failover etc.) I know the Binary interface does this, but I need it in cachedb so my external monitoring can look at the cachedb for certain things in dialogs.

2. Not sure if this an alternative to the above or in addition to. But I would like to have event firing on dialog state change. So if a dialog changes state I can fire something to Rabbit. Right now i can kind of fake it but it's not 100%

3. Expand the DB_CACHEDB to support other NoSQL DBs like Cassandra and Couchbase. The docs say the present iteration only supports MongoDB.