[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensips Users Registartion Problem

Vishnu Vardhan vishnuvr22 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 14 07:38:37 CET 2013

Hi,

I done the installation of opensips 1.8 with opensips cp-5.0 in centos
6.4.Every thing should be fine,and i intigrated the asterisk11.0  to
opensips server.I add the users in opensips UI page but when i try to
register the users in Softphone i am getting error,the users are not
registering in softphone.I structed here please give the suggetion to get
out of this problem and how to check asterisk in integrated to opensips or
not.Please give the suggestion to get out of this problem.

Regards,
Vishnu