[OpenSIPS-Users] Problem with presence_xml module Opensips 1.9

Estefania figueroa buitrago kaoru_chan0212 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 13 17:13:32 CET 2013

Hello,
I would like to know, how's the progress of the fixes going? Should I download once again the source code of the OpenSIPS 1.9 or just make a couple of changes in the configuration files?
I found in the page:http://opensips.org/pub/opensips/latest/src/
what looks like an actualization of the Openips 1.9.1 version. Is this the fixed version?
Thanks,Estefania