[OpenSIPS-Users] Request For Opensips Information

Ali Pey alipey at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 21:47:51 CET 2013

Hi Vishnu,

Yes, those versions are supported and you can install on one server or
multiple servers. OpenSIPS can not be explained in an email. You need to
read the documentation: http://www.opensips.org/Documentation/Manuals

Try the installation process and ask specific questions if you don't
understand something.

Regards,
Ali Pey