[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSips 1.9.1 and CDRTool

Adrian Georgescu ag at ag-projects.com
Thu Nov 7 12:59:36 CET 2013

These work for me with 1.9

# global acc parameters
modparam("acc", "failed_transaction_flag", 1)
modparam("acc", "report_cancels",     0)
modparam("acc", "early_media",        0)

modparam("acc", "log_level",          1)
modparam("acc", "log_flag",           1)
modparam("acc", "log_missed_flag",    1)

modparam("acc", "aaa_url",            "radius:/etc/opensips/radius/client.conf")
modparam("acc", "aaa_flag",           1)
modparam("acc", "aaa_missed_flag",    1)
modparam("acc", "aaa_extra",          "User-Name=$Au; \
                                       Calling-Station-Id=$avp(calling_station); \
                                       Called-Station-Id=$to; \
                                       Sip-Translated-Request-URI=$ru; \
                                       Sip-RPid=$avp(asserted_identity); \
                                       Source-IP=$avp(source_ip); \
                                       Source-Port=$avp(source_port); \
                                       SIP-Proxy-IP=$avp(sip_proxy_ip); \
                                       Canonical-URI=$avp(can_uri); \
                                       Billing-Party=$avp(billing_party); \
                                       Divert-Reason=$avp(diversion_reason); \
                                       User-Agent=$hdr(user-agent); \
                                       Contact=$hdr(contact); \
                                       Event=$hdr(event); \
                                       ENUM-TLD=$avp(enum_tld); \
                                       From-Header=$hdr(from); \
                                       SIP-Application-Type=$avp(sip_application_type)")