[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensips topology_hiding() , uac_auth() , B2B

Roman Davydov openvoip.co at gmail.com
Thu May 23 22:26:30 CEST 2013

Hello!

Could you please just direct me little bit...

centos 6.3
opensips-1.9.1
rtpproxy-1.2.1

I am trying to build a node that will play a b2b role.

What I am looking for:
1. use several send_socket IP (depends on route)
2. use rtpproxy with different IP (depends on route)
3. use INVITE auth if required
4. Hide topology only from the called (leg B) party
5. I don't need NAT
6. I don't need to handle REGISTER

What I got:
1. listen on several interfaces
2. force_send_socket for setting IP
3. use different rtpproxy sets for selecting proxy IP
4. use dialog  topology_hiding() for hiding
5. use uac_auth() for adding auth info + fix of Cseq header
6. use UAC functions for changing "from" and "to"

I don't ask you to guide me how to write a config, just let me know if I've
selected correct way for the task. Or it is much simpler to solve with b2b
module? Cause I was not able to implement all I need with b2b, probably I
did it wrong...

P.S.
It is my first email here

Best Regards,