[OpenSIPS-Users] [OpenSIPS-Devel] [DROUTING] Crash on use_next_gw/get_gw_by_id

Ronald Cepres ronald.cepres at netvoipcommunications.com
Mon May 20 18:40:07 CEST 2013

Hi Bogdan,

Thanks for the reply. However, the patch that is attached is empty (0 bytes
and doesn't contain anything).

Regards,

On Tue, May 21, 2013 at 12:36 AM, Bogdan-Andrei Iancu
<bogdan at opensips.org>wrote:

> **
> Hello,
>
> Thanks to the help in debugging this, the bug was found and a patch is
> available for testing (see attached). Please have it tested and let me know
> if it fixes the problem.
>
> Regards,
>
> Bogdan-Andrei Iancu
> OpenSIPS Founder and Developerhttp://www.opensips-solutions.com
>

> On 05/16/2013 07:28 PM, Ronald Cepres wrote:
>
>  Drouting crashes when selecting next gateway. Did a little
> investigation, and FWIW the next gateway's carrier status is disabled but
> the carrier's only gateway is enabled. Looked at the backtrace of the core
> dump, and found that it crashed while comparing two strings on get_gw_by_id
> called by use_next_gw. The strings compared were apparently GW ID strings.
>
> I attached the GDB btfull logs (replaced some sensitive info with dummy
> text) for reference. Take note that 'dont optimize' flag was not set so
> some of the values were optimized and the crash happened randomly so I
> can't actually reproduce the crash.
>
> I'm using Opensips 1.9 using this source tarball:
> http://opensips.org/pub/opensips/latest/src/opensips-1.9.0_src.tar.gz
>
>  --
>
> Regards,
>
>  Ronald Cepres

Ronald Cepres
Network Operations Center
Net Voip Communications, Inc.

for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you
should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify
the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by
mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission
cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could
be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete,
or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for
any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise
as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required please
request a hard-copy version. Net Voip Communications, Inc., 2721
Forsyth Rd #256, Winter park, FL 32792. www.netvoipcommunications.com