[OpenSIPS-Users] SIP 3g and a bucket of pain

max at schneidersoft.net max at schneidersoft.net
Wed May 15 12:09:14 CEST 2013

Hello,

I live on a small farm and use a RUT105 from Teltonica to get connected
to the rest of the world.
I've got both linux and windows machines running blink, as well as some
Siemens hardware SIP clients.
No matter what i do, I can never get SIP to work properly. I can
register dial and connect, but connections are always one way.

I've got a vps and can get around linux fairly well, but I'm a
networking noob.
Can opensips help me fix my SIP problem? maybe a sip proxy on the
virtual server?
The RUT105 also supports vpn, does it make any sense to look into that?

Thanks in advance,
Max Schneider