[OpenSIPS-Users] Serious cancel problem

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Fri May 10 18:42:45 CEST 2013

Hello Khaled,

The only serious problem here is that you have a bogus trunk (as SIP
implementation) :).

When the CANCEL is received by trunk (message #9) , it sends back a 487
final reply for INVITE (message #11) - once it did that, not other reply
must be sent for the INVITE - but it sends also an 200 OK a bit later
(see message #14) - which is completely wrong.