[OpenSIPS-Users] Standalone OpenSIPS LCR Server

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Fri May 10 18:31:35 CEST 2013

Hello Dārayavahush,

DR is not designed for and cannot be extended to be "cost" driven -
because the module uses the list of GW in the provisioned order - this
order is not changing at runtime, unless using weights (for LB purposes).

Considering that:
 1) provisioning data is static
 2) you should avoid doing runtime processing if can be avoided
I would say it makes more sense to do data pre-processing before feeding
it into opensips (to order GWs based on cost).