[OpenSIPS-Users] one way audio in voip clients

Nick Khamis symack at gmail.com
Thu May 9 14:09:07 CEST 2013

Can you please describe your network. What are the ip addresses of the
OpenSIPS server, client A and client B. Further, can you provide a sip
capture using ngrep (http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Packet_Capture)
for a given call.

I too am new to OpenSIPS, however this book (Goncalves F.E. - Building
Telephony Systems with OpenSIPS 1.6) available free online brought me
up to par within a week. It's based on 1.6 and a lot has changed with
the latest stable, but the core concept still remains.

Kind Regards,

Nick.