[OpenSIPS-Users] Accounting Invite Retransmissions and NATed Registrations

Nathaniel L Keeling III keeling at akan-tech.com
Wed May 1 07:03:48 CEST 2013

Hello,

I have a couple of questions I would like to ask. First, I have a client
that is sending the initial Invite twice and I would like to know how to
detect this within the script? The dual invites are causing double
accounting and other minor issue. Second, I have a scenario where I have
p1 send all registrations requests to p2 to process requests.
Registration of user is successful, but when you try and call the user,
opensips can not complete the call even though the user is found in the
location table. How can I resolve this. Also, the user is behind a NAT.

Thanks

Nathaniel L Keeling