[OpenSIPS-Users] Change acc message on call failure

Brett Nemeroff brett at nemeroff.com
Thu Mar 28 10:55:32 CET 2013

Hey All,
I'm routing a call using a failure_route and serial attempts. Under certain
conditions, I'd like to customize the failure code written to the acc table
with something like:

acc_db_request("503 Special Failure");

But when I'm doing this, I'm getting two acc entries. One for the last
failed attempt and one for that line. Is there anyway I can suppress the
one for the failed call leg and use mine instead? The issue here is that
this is a special failure case I'd like documented as such and if I just
write the sip_reason I got from the upstream, I won't know that in the
logs.

In the best case, the missed_calls entry would mirror the actual reply I
got, and the acc entry would mirror what I sent to the requestor.

Thanks,
Brett