[OpenSIPS-Users] CDRTool 9.1.1

Willian Mazzardo - SYSSVOIP willian at syssvoip.com.br
Mon Mar 25 18:14:05 CET 2013

Hi ... another thing.

Please review CSV files for importing sample data, because those errors:

Mar 25 14:10:34 xen cdrtool[31701]: Database error for query insert into
log (date,login,ip,url,results,description,datasource,reseller_id)#012
   values
(NOW(),'ImportScript','localhost','customers.csv-e50d270391eb500aea66cc52600888d4','','Imported
/var/spool/cdrtool/customers.csv','/var/spool/cdrtool',0): Field 'reedit'
doesn't have a default value (1364)

and

Reading file /var/spool/cdrtool/customers.csv
Importing customers from /var/spool/cdrtool/customers.csv for reseller 0:
Database error for query insert into billing_customers
                    (
                    reseller_id,
                    gateway,
                    domain,
                    subscriber,
                    profile_name1,
                    profile_name2,
                    timezone,
                    profile_name1_alt,
                    profile_name2_alt
                    ) values (
                    '0',
                    '',
                    '',
                    '',
                    'grn_premium',
                    'grn_premium',
                    'Europe/Amsterdam',
                    '',
                    ''
                    ): Field 'increment' doesn't have a default value
(1364)Database error for query insert into log
(date,login,ip,url,results,description,datasource,reseller_id)
        values
(NOW(),'ImportScript','localhost','customers.csv-e50d270391eb500aea66cc52600888d4','','Imported
/var/spool/cdrtool/customers.csv','/var/spool/cdrtool',0): Field 'reedit'
doesn't have a default value (1364)Reading file
/var/spool/cdrtool/destinations.csv

Thanks

Willian Mazzardo
Depto TI - SYSSVOIP