[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPs Database Maintenance

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Tue Mar 19 16:05:04 CET 2013

Hi David,

The performance degradation of the cdr procedure (from CP) may be because:
     - acc table got larger as polluted with old acc STOP/START records
which never matched into a call; I suggest to move into an archive table
whatever acc record is older than 2 days (you do not have calls longer
than 2 days :) )
     - cdr table may become large if you are continuously accumulating
data inthere. Be sure you are rotating or consuming the data from the
CDR table.