[OpenSIPS-Users] Load Balancer module for REGISTER as well as INVITE?

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Tue Mar 19 16:00:41 CET 2013

Hi Tuomas,

The LB modules is only for CALLs - it understands by +1 load only a
call. You cannot use it for REGISTERs....Anyhow REGISTERs and INVITEs
are as apples and onions :)...so you cannot put them in the same basket.

if you could provide more details on what you are trying to achieve,
maybe I can advice you on the best balancing option (like maybe using
dispatcher module)