[OpenSIPS-Users] Load Balancer module for REGISTER as well as INVITE?

Tuomas Kaikkonen tuomas.kaikkonen at twistpair.com
Mon Mar 18 18:56:42 CET 2013

Can the Load Balancer module be configured to balance REGISTERs as well as the INVITES so that the above mentioned setup would work? OR is the Load Balancer module just useful for balancing RTP Proxy / media server resources for INVITEs?

I'm new to the Load Balancer module of OpenSIPs. I am running OpenSIPs stable branch 1.7 - just by looking examples from the documentation it looks like INVITE load balancing is supported.

Tuomas Kaikkonen