[OpenSIPS-Users] Register Free Opensips/Asterisk Integration

Schneur Rosenberg rosenberg11219 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 08:33:50 CET 2013

Thats why I do a avp_db_query on the location table on each invite to
check if the caller exists is the db, and if found system knows its a
outgoing call, and if not found then it knows its a incoming call,
there is a performance penalty on doing the queries but I had no
choice.

If you only get incoming calls from certain ip's then don't need to do
this query, but I had to leave incoming open from everywhere, from
time to time I get some invites from happy hackers that think that
they found a open relay but eventually they give up :-)

Schneur