[OpenSIPS-Users] b2b terminate_call!

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Fri Mar 8 19:00:39 CET 2013

Hi Jorge,

Strange indeed - the second BYE is not retransmission, it has a
different cseq number.

I suspect the second BYE is triggered by the ACK (for 200 OK).

As per an older email , I still think it is not correct (from SIP point
of view) to force sending BYE (to callee) before sending the ACK to it.
First you have to finish the call setup (sending ACK back) and then to
terminate it.

Could you provide logs in debug 4 covering the entire call ?