[OpenSIPS-Users] Managing Origination Routes

Nick Khamis symack at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 17:27:12 CET 2013

Hello Bogdan,

It seems that do_routing does not accept "$var(id)":

ERROR:drouting:fixup_do_routing: malformed or non AVP $var(groupid)
AVP definition
Mar  7 11:13:12 [5027] ERROR:core:fix_actions: fixing failed (code=-6)
at cfg line 482

Do I just use "$avp(id)" or do I have to assign the value over using:

if (!is_avp_set("$avp(id)")) {
   $avp(id) = $var(id);
}

On a side note, how do you feel about the efficiency of the approach
with the use of RE?
Maybe I should have specified what our scenario is. We have two super
set of users:

Super Set 1: We know the <username>@<domain>
Super Set 2: We know only the <domain>

Furthermore, Super Set 1, has 2 subsets:
Super Set 1 -> Subset 1: Has voicemail <*98 at example.com>
Super Set 1 -> Subset 2: Does  not have voicemail

Using the "dr_groups" table, is there a way to process super sets 1
and 2 (i.e., using username/domain (1), and only domain (2)). And
would it be more efficient compared to querying against the dialplan
regex enabled tabled.

I understand that in Super Set 2, it's really a "group" and not a
"user", which goes against the design of dr_groups (which is really
dr_users).

PS Feature request: Please change table name `dr_groups` to `dr_users`
please! :)

As always, thank you so much for your time!

Nick.