[OpenSIPS-Users] NAT

Leonardo Uzcudun uzcudunl at yahoo.it
Fri Mar 1 15:34:17 CET 2013

Hello saul:

I've now running the OpenSIPS server with the Mediaproxy.
Some natted UA are working and others no. Those that can't, thay can call but no audio/video.
I would like to enable the ICE (cause the UA also support it) but i'm really stuck on the wiki page you've recomended. Could you help me on how to enable ICE?
I think i've to add the following lines to the opensips.conf file:

modparam("mediaproxy", "ice_candidate", "low-priority")
modparam("mediaproxy", "ice_candidate_avp", "$avp(ice_candidate)")

but i don't understand what should i do with the followings ones:

route {
    $avp(s:ice_candidate) := "low-priority";
}

and

1 if ((ice_candidate != none and ice_candidate_avp != none) 2 and SDP offer contains a=ice-pwd 3 and a=ice-ufrag and a=candidate line(s) then: 4 append to the SDP the following line: 5 a=candidate:R(random string) 1 UDP PRIORITY MP_IP MP_PORT typ relay 6 a=candidate:R(random string) 2 UDP PRIORITY MP_IP MP_RTCP_PORT typ relay
Thanks for your help.
BR,

Leo.