[OpenSIPS-Users] opensips control panel

Flavio Goncalves flavio at voffice.com.br
Thu Jun 27 12:23:21 CEST 2013

Hi Nandini,

There is a mysql stored procedure call to calculate the duration of the
calls. There are some files at the tool subdirectory.
/var/www/opensips=cp/config/tools/system/cdr (if I'm remembering
correctly). There is a sql file with a procedure to import to mysql (or
postgresql) and a shell script to call the procedure from cron. Please,
check again the installation instructions.

Flavio E. Goncalves