[OpenSIPS-Users] CDRTool + RTPProxy - Media Based Accounting

Eduardo Lejarreta lejarreta.e at sarenet.es
Wed Jun 19 12:48:21 CEST 2013

Good morning Nick.

Saving RTP streams to media_sessions table -> this done through "config.ini"
mediaproxy configuration file. -> "accounting = database"
You should do cross check in background because you have to wait DB
registers to be written by "acc" and "media_sessions" tables. For real time
on-line behavior you should use Radius accounting.

Regards.
--
Eduardo Lejarreta.