[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensips Critical Hutdown

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Wed Jun 19 12:02:47 CEST 2013

Hello Khaled,

That messages tells you that the OpenSIPS shutdown took longer than 20
seconds (and the shutdown was interrupted).

Why the shutdown takes more than 20 secs - it may be because there is a
large amount of data that needs to be flushed to DB (like usrloc,
dialogs, etc) or it may be because of a bug or so.

The shutdown is done explicitly by you or opensips crashes ?