[OpenSIPS-Users] AVP on local route

M.Khaled W Chehab kchehab at icucall.com
Wed Jun 12 17:26:52 CEST 2013

Hello Bogdan,

I am using cdr flag and I think that what is causing this problem, since the
update is done before the acc module insert the record.

And I don't want to use acc start/stop ,is there a way to set a delay timer
after acc_db_request("200 Dialog Timeout", "acc");

Or let the acc module insert the invite when call is connected ( 200 ok )

Regards