[OpenSIPS-Users] registration t_replicate()

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Wed Jun 12 12:07:53 CEST 2013

Hello Miha,

Yes, t_replicate() is designed to be used after to finished the local
processing of the REGISTER (like doing the save(location)).

This mechanism is intended to be used between servers in the same
platform, so you can use IP-based authentication for the replicated
REGISTERs (no need for digest auth). And you should not accept
replicated registers from anywhere, but only from servers from your
platform.