[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensips Memory dr_rules

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Fri Jun 7 15:09:36 CEST 2013

Hi Nick,

The loading on startup is mandatory - it addresses not only the
avoidance of DB queries on runtime, but it also re-arranges the data in
a different format (for performance reasons) - data is record oriented
in DB, while after being loaded by DR, it is tree-based oriented. In a
record oriented format, the search is O(n) (where n is number of rules)
while in a tree the search is O(1).