[OpenSIPS-Users] MediaProxy - capture or otherwise manipulate RTP packets

Rizwan rizurick at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 11:12:55 CEST 2013

Hi,

My idea is to modify the entire RTP packet and send a customized packet to
the Mediaproxy/Server.

After the customization is reverted back then the normal routing will be
performed by media proxy.

then just before transmission customization will be done to RTP packet
again and send to the client.

I have almost full control over client, but Server - I dont have much
control over it..

Regards,
Rick