[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensips + Asterisk on the same server

Flavio Goncalves flavio at voffice.com.br
Mon Jun 3 12:31:41 CEST 2013

Hi Roman,

I had the same problem and in all the cases I've used a new IP address for
Asterisk. The problem is related to the routing of sequential messages, if
the address is the same (not considering the port) it considers the
destination as itself and loops the sequential requests. I'm not sure if
someone has a better solution.

Flavio E. Goncalves