[OpenSIPS-Users] Memcache Module

M.Khaled W Chehab kchehab at icucall.com
Tue Jul 23 14:04:13 CEST 2013

Thanks a lot this documentation help me a lot ,but I have a problem that  I
am storing the call-ID  for  each call in memcache

And while I do stats cachedump 1 0   ,I cant find them all  of caller-ID's
stored .

Do it cause a problem if I have a call-id like this to be stored  in
memcahe  with this shape  282090325-0-335971002 at 192.168.55.6

       cache_remove("memcached:group1","$var(x)");

cache_store("memcached:group1","$var(x)","true");

I face a lot of unstably until I install latest svn  and now I am testing
it,but it seems ok till now

regards