[OpenSIPS-Users] Config for miss/failed calls

Flavio Goncalves flavio at voffice.com.br
Fri Jul 19 12:15:50 CEST 2013

Hi Chen-Che

If you are using CDR_FLAG, you must create the dialog. BYEs are accounted
in the loose_route (sequential request) section, toplogy_hiding also
depends on the dialog.

Failed calls are astore in the ACC table, but if your call was forwarded to
a voicemail or to other gateway, the ACC record will contain only the
200OK. Intermediary branches will log to the missed_calls table.

Flavio E. Goncalves