[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensips + asterisk 1.4

Willian Mazzardo - SYSSVOIP willian at syssvoip.com.br
Fri Jul 19 00:28:03 CEST 2013

Nick ... i`m  making some tests, and I changed this block in my
opensips.cfg and WORKED with any domain I define.

                # authenticate the REGISTER requests
                if (!www_authorize("10.1.1.2", "subscriber"))
                {
                        www_challenge("10.1.1.2", "0");
                        exit;
                }

                if (!db_check_to())
                {
                        sl_send_reply("403","Forbidden auth ID");
                        exit;
                }

if I set into softphone the  DNS name in domain field, work, and if I
define 10.1.1.2 also work.

;)

I think this is what I was looking for.

Willian Mazzardo