[OpenSIPS-Users] Cancel branch before failover on timeout

Ronald Cepres ronald.cepres at netvoipcommunications.com
Wed Jul 10 14:08:28 CEST 2013

Bogdan,

I am currently using CDR based. Does it mean that if I use transaction
based, we will have more accurate resulting CDRs?

Thanks.

--

Ronald Cepres
Network Operations Center

for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you
should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify
the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by
mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission
cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could
be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete,
or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for
any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise
as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required please
request a hard-copy version. Net Voip Communications, Inc., 2721
Forsyth Rd #256, Winter park, FL 32792. www.netvoipcommunications.com