[OpenSIPS-Users] [RELEASE] 1.9 Major Release becomes stable GA today!

Seth Schultz sschultz at scholarchip.com
Thu Feb 28 16:18:01 CET 2013

Bogdan,

I used make menuconfig, selected the excluded modules "db_mysql" and
"dialplan", set the install prefix to "/", then selected "Compile And
Install OpenSIPS".  I saw the messages below repeated many times during
the compilation.  It did compile and install, but just thought I would
mention this behavior here to see if it was normal or not.  I am running
Ubuntu 12.04 for my OS in case that helps.  Also, I did not see this
happen with the 1.9.0 release candidate build.

Thanks,
Seth