[OpenSIPS-Users] [RFC] migration to GIT

Rudy rudy at dynamicpacket.com
Thu Feb 28 15:32:57 CET 2013

Bogdan,

 Git has pull requests as a feature, but its hard to manage without
some ecosystem like GH as saul mentioned. Here is a good response that
details the differences between what we consider a GH pull request and
a standard git pull request.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/6235379/how-to-send-pull-request-on-git

 What makes GH great, is the collaboration between authors and the
integration of these "pull requests" from individual repos to the
master. From there, the team can look at the pull requests and easily
merge whats clean and useful.

Regards,
--Rudy
Dynamic Packet