[OpenSIPS-Users] In-Dialog requests with B2B topology hiding

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Tue Feb 26 13:24:29 CET 2013

Hi,

All sequential requests of the b2b dialogs will not be visible in the
script. The fact that you get the ACK in the script means opensips b2b
failed to match the ACK with any of the b2b dialogs.
And looking at the trace, this happens because of the bogus TO tag in
the ACK request ; the bogus tag param is a result of the double TO hdr
in the 200 OK from b2b to carrier :

U 192.168.191.149:6060 <http://192.168.191.149:6060> ->
204.11.180.165:5080 <http://204.11.180.165:5080>
SIP/2.0 200 OK.
v: SIP/2.0/UDP
204.11.180.165:5080;branch=z9hG4bK-f011bf3ff42d89f43e0b098e2a96b328.
f: "Anonymous" <sip:anonymous at mydomain.com
<mailto:sip%3Aanonymous at mydomain.com>>;tag=3570555794-337860.
*t: <sip:15265414613 at ss.mydomain.com
<mailto:sip%3A15265414613 at ss.mydomain.com>>;tag=B2B.470.299.*