[OpenSIPS-Users] SUBSCRIBE without REGISTER

Shanon Swafford DFWAVC.COM shanon at dfwavc.com
Thu Feb 21 10:35:26 CET 2013

Well it is going to be an application on a user's PC, they have a separate
SIP phone that is registered and receiving calls, I want the app to get
NOTIFY msgs when those calls happen.  Like another phone with BLFs do
(except without the Registration).

> Checkout the 'm' flag in the lookup function:
> http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/devel/registrar.html#id293002

I think I'll find somebody to help with the OpenSIPS side if it is actually
possible.

> Saúl Ibarra Corretgé
> AG Projects

Thanks,