[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensips and Callcontroll KeyError

Davide Dal Frà lab at dalfra.com
Wed Feb 20 18:46:22 CET 2013

Hi Saul,

Yes,I suspect that it's happen when the calls ends because i receive the
stop acc on radius, but the session is still  up for call-controll.
Also is considered down for mediaproxy because i can't see the relative
session on Cdrtool table.

Do you need only call-controll log or opensips logs too? If is needed i
can add some extra log in my opensips.cfg for better debugging.

Thanks Again.

Davide