[OpenSIPS-Users] [OpenSIPS-Devel] [RFC] migration to GIT

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé saul at ag-projects.com
Mon Feb 18 18:16:36 CET 2013

On Feb 18, 2013, at 6:14 PM, Peter Lemenkov wrote:

> 2013/2/18 Saúl Ibarra Corretgé <saul at ag-projects.com>:
>>> Also I'd like to propose a switch to a new issue tracker at SF.net.
>>> Just compare that one we have to use now with the newest one:
>>>
>>> * http://sourceforge.net/p/sipp/bugs/
>>> * http://sourceforge.net/p/curl/bugs/
>>>

>> Does the new tracker have anything like the pull requests mechanism?
>
> No, it doesn't. But it's still much better than the current one.

Right. Personally, the main reason for going with GitHub and having the issue tracker there is how simple it is for people to contribute thanks to the powerful pull-requests feature. Not to mention that it encourages code reviews, which should in turn increase code quality.

--
Saúl Ibarra Corretgé
AG Projects