[OpenSIPS-Users] Presence Module-restricting user from changing presence

garima sharma garima.sharma16 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 06:09:56 CET 2013

Hi

I have integrated OpenSIPS presence Module with OpenIMS.
Now, I am able to see presence on user;s in client Alice and Bob. I want to
restrict users ALice and Bob from changing their presence,
i.e after Alice registers, it should be shown available. After that even if
Alice wants to change its status to busy or away, It should not be able to
do it.
Also, once Alice de-registers, it should show offline.
Is their a way in OpenSIPS to do the same at OpenSIPS server end??

--
Thanks and Regards
Garima Sharma