[OpenSIPS-Users] Dialog ping question

Brett Nemeroff brett at nemeroff.com
Tue Feb 12 18:25:25 CET 2013

I was expecting that every 30 seconds a ping goes out. If the ping gets a
negative reply, it's immediately sent a BYE. The delay between the failure
code and the BYE is causing some confusion.

Not anything technically wrong with it, but not what's expected. Anyway to
change that behavior? Can you check for failures immediately afterwards
(maybe delay by an appropriate SIP timer length) before just waiting for
the next cycle?

Thanks,
Brett