[OpenSIPS-Users] [RELEASES] Drafting OpenSIPS 1.10.0 TODO list

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Mon Feb 11 21:07:47 CET 2013

Hi Michael,

On 02/10/2013 10:42 AM, Michael Renzmann wrote:
> Hi Bogdan.
>
> 1. Though nothing that necessarily is bound to a new release:
> documentation improvements would be a big deal. Just the very first
> example that comes to mind here is an explanation of the meaning of
> the various flags in avpops module.
Agree - some docs (especially avpops) should be updated. Also we have on
the pipe some more tutotials on how to do things like DR, NAT, etc.

> 2. Not an entirely new feature, but still: for avp_load(), allow to
> specify an optional prefix that is prepended to all AVPs created by
> avp_load, as you recently suggested. That is: prefix "callee_" would a
> usr_preference "channels_inbound" to end up in
> $avp(callee_channels_inbound).
This is on the list !

> 3. Related to 2: for avp_load(), allow to specify an optional (regex
> or glob) filter to control which of the loaded values are made
> available as AVP. This is probably a very special thing and has
> limited use-cases, but still...
Well, as the filtering will be done by apvops module (and not by the DB
driver), filtering may not bring too much value (as you already loaded
the data) - you could simply load all and ignore whatever you do not
need. :) .

Anyhow, I will add this as low prio.