[OpenSIPS-Users] [RELEASES] Drafting OpenSIPS 1.10.0 TODO list

Daniel Goepp dan at goepp.net
Sat Feb 9 21:41:56 CET 2013

I would love to see enhancements or a new version of the DB_HTTP module to
move to a more robust / known structure based module to allow requests to a
RESTful interface with JSON data.  That is to say, a way to query a system,
and return data that would load straight into variables to be used in
OpenSIPS logic.  Not really a DB interface, but is access to
query external systems to get data.

In the same vein, it would be great if the mi_xmlrpc was updated to
mi_restful, and provide a true REST / JSON interface to OpenSIPS for remote
/ centralized management of OpenSIPS systems.

I would be happy to contribute more specific structure / interface
specifications if required.

Thanks.

-dg