[OpenSIPS-Users] [RELEASES] Drafting OpenSIPS 1.10.0 TODO list

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Sat Feb 9 19:40:44 CET 2013

Hi all,

According the the release policy
(http://www.opensips.org/Development/Development), I would like to call
for a brainstorming, ideas, discussion, etc regarding what should be the
roadmap for OpenSIPS 1.10 - more or less, what new goodies should be in
1.10 release (next major release).

The page is already ready (http://www.opensips.org/Main/Ver1100) and
pre-populated with the pending items from 1.9 release plus some items
from my side .

I would like to stat the discussion here, on the mailing list first, to
get from all community ideas on what should be done in 1.10 - things to
improve, supporting new RFC/drafts, new functionalitites, etc.

So, please do not be shy and make your points here ;).

Also we plan a second round of discussion / selection via an IRC meeting
(probably in 2 weeks or so).

Best regards,