[OpenSIPS-Users] how to modify the value of avp?

朱彬 foreverscmd at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 03:53:48 CET 2013

Hi:
I occur some problems during modifing the opensips.cfg. I have got the
username from the database and stored it in the avp(username), but i want
to use modify the value of avp(username) as"sip: username at domain". I tried
to change it like  $avp(uri) = "sip:"+$avp(username)+"@
domain"; so that i can use the function avp_pushto("$ru", "$avp(uri)"), but
it doesn't work. Is there any other ways reach this target?

PS: i do want to use avp_pushto("$ru/username", "$avp(username)"), because
the domain is different.

bin zhu
Thanks!