[OpenSIPS-Users] CDRTool

leo uzcudunl at yahoo.it
Tue Feb 5 00:13:39 CET 2013

Hello:
I'm trying to run a Kamalio Sip Server with CallControl and CDRTool on a
Debian server.
Debian: wheezy - 3.2.0-3-amd64
Kamalio: 3.3
This part is running fine.

CallControl: 2.0.15
CDRTool: 9.0.1

I've installed CallControl and CDRToll according the instructions described
on http://callcontrol.ag-projects.com/projects/callcontrol/wiki/Installation
and http://cdrtool.ag-projects.com/projects/cdrtool/wiki/Installation_Guide.

The problem i'm having is with the CDRTool, it seems is not starting
(invoke-rc.d cdrtool start) does not give any error and there isn't any info
in /var/log/syslog. I believe it is not working because doing a netstat
there isn't anything in port 9024 and the CallControl logs that is not able
to connect.

How could i debug this problem with the CDRTool?

Thanks a lot.