[OpenSIPS-Users] Source routing with Drouting

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Fri Feb 1 13:12:14 CET 2013

Hi Kevin,

DR does not have a buit-in way of selecting the routing set based on SRC
ip. But you can integrate this with permissions module (address table +
check_source_address() function).

Idea:
    - in address table, put the IPs of your providers and in the
"context_info" fields put the routing group you for it
    - call comes in -> check_source_address() -> it will load in script
the "context_info" into an AVP
    - do do_routing("$avp(id)") - push directly in DR the routing group
you want.