[OpenSIPS-Users] RLS subscribe

Stas Kobzar stas.kobzar at modulis.ca
Fri Dec 20 17:37:33 CET 2013

Hello List,

I am trying to integrate RLS server with OpenSIPS using rls module.
So far it works, my phones subscribe to lists from their xcap records.
I can see current subscriptions in rls_presentity table.

The problem arrives when OpenSIPS is restarted. Then in log I see:
DBG:rls:timer_send_notify: record not found in hash_table [rlsubs_did]=
b73ba7a01a6cb92a;3557c9161d     ;155c340f586c28d0300cf5a6ccf90d99-eccc

Meanwhile function rls_handle_notify returns *1* - the Notify was inside a
dialog that was recognized by the RLS server and was processed successfully.

Is it a bug? Is there a way to make OpenSIPS to restore rlsub_did hash
after restart?

Thank you,
--
Stas Kobzar