[OpenSIPS-Users] Issue with offline message notification

Rajesh Babu rajesh.babu at goodcoresoft.com
Tue Dec 17 06:22:39 CET 2013

Hi All,

   I am facing a strange problem with my offline message notification. I
have 2 instance of my opensips server  running,

1.       Inside my office premises, in this case the configuration is
working without any issue. (Here i am trying to hit my opensips server in
the same network (i mean same domain))

2.       Second on a public ip, when i deploy the same configuration on my
live server which is on public IP my notifications are non reachable, it
gets stored in silo table but it is not notifying my user when the user
comes online.

Please have a look of my config file below,

http://pastebin.com/MPw8vYTf

Can anyone advice me whether should I expose the RTP Proxy and a NAT
traversal for messaging as well. As my server is not running on RTP or NAT.

Thanks & Regards,
Rajesh Babu Vasudevan