[OpenSIPS-Users] FIFO from scripts

Andreas Sikkema h323 at ramdyne.nl
Mon Dec 16 22:52:24 CET 2013

Arnold,

> First off, wouldn't you use the fr_timer and fr_inv_timer for this
> purpose? [1]
> Or maybe the default_timeout from the dialog module? [2]

The problem is that these are calls that from SIP point of view are
working normally (even with regular re-INVITE etc). But when the month
ends customers complain that they never intended for the call to have a
very long duration.

> Anyway, the way i use the fifo from my scripts is via de mi_datagram
> module. [3]
> You can just make an udp socket that you can connect to from your script
> and execute commands / receive replies from it. As explained in [4]

I'll be investigating this further. Other options i have investigated
were unreliable or outside my capabilities (Twisted)

--
Andreas Sikkema